living the fairytale

Monday, February 20, 2012

Pinned

I did it



I joined Pinterest

And I love it! 

It is fun to just hop on there for a few minutes and pin away. It gets my creative side (well, or the lack thereof) to wake up just a bit.

Saw this idea on Pinterest and made it for V-Day

I try not to pin for more than 5-10 minutes at a time per day, and thus, it is not an obsession or something that keeps me from doing my normal daily duties.

I believe that everything that is good can be done and used in moderation to achieve a nice balance! 

Besides, a lot of my clients and readers have gotten major motivation to get fit, just by following my fitness and workouts boards. I'd say that is something very good ;)


So, if you haven't hopped on yet, let me know and I'll send you an invite and then you can PIN your dream house, next workout, favorite outfit, next vacation getaway, and future kids' room all in 3 minutes. 

2 comments:

  1. I know, it is so much fun and helpful. I have the same 5-10 minute rule too, otherwise I could probably spend all day looking at all the stuff I pin! I always appreciate your fitness pins:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined pintrest too--great 5-10 minute limit idea! =)

    ReplyDelete