living the fairytale

Sunday, June 19, 2011

DADDY


Happy Father's Day to my amazing, smart, talented, spiritual, and GREAT father.


He is truly remarkable. 

And I am lucky to have him as my dad!



He has encouraged me to reach my dreams, get tons of education, uplift others, attend church regularly, fulfill commitments, work hard, play lots, put family first, always enjoy your food, give generously to others, don't waste time in front of the TV, travel as much as possible, work out/stay active, and love your spouse with all your heart.





My dad is a total gem. 

Oh, and for the record, he is a world-reknown Neurosurgeon. Yep, for reals. He is SO smart and humble about it all too. Amazing.



Love YOU daddy!

My husband is also AMAZING. And will one day be an incredible father as well, so Happy Father's Day to you, babe! Love you sweetheart!!


1 comment:

  1. agreed! Dad rocks this world! How did we get so lucky?

    ReplyDelete