living the fairytale

Friday, May 11, 2012

Half IRONMAN Training Begins

Hey there! We've been nonexistent around here because:

a. We're both super busy at work
b. I've been busting out fitness classes all over the SLC/Sandy/Murray area

{dinner at Cafe Rio for our anniversary. My head is cut off--and that's a good thing. My hair was a greaseball after teaching Zumba. Sexy, yes?!}

c. I have a work conference to attend next week
d. I am speaking 4 different times at said work conference...... (AHH!)
e. I've been coaching my very own clients like mad (LOVE doing this) . And we're (our business is) finally in the positive. Wahoo!
f. I signed up for a Half IRONMAN

About that last one. Yeah, it's really happening. And I might be just a TAD scared.

Here's my I am half smiling but also scared face:

{semi scared mostly greasy hair face. Awesome.}

The Half IRONMAN is in August, so I have 3 months to train.

I am excited, yes. Like REALLY stoked! But this is going to test my limits in many ways. I kinda can't wait, really.....

I am a weirdo and I like doing hard things. 

However,

"May the odds be EVER in my favor." Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Long time no see! Sounds like you are doing amazing things! I need to look up one of your Zumba classes if I'm ever in the area. You are gorgeous by the way :)

    ReplyDelete