living the fairytale

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Work Trip 2012

Last week I had the awesome opportunity to go to Cincinnati for a work conference. 




It was definitely a busy few weeks leading up to the conference, as I got to prepare for presentations, fitness classes, and fishbowl discussions that I would be leading & participating in.

But it was worth it!! The conference was AMAZING.




3 days of motivating messages, awesome people, delicious food (tons of fruits & veg), great experiences, fun workouts, and great sessions.

Plus, I came back with a hundred new friends!




They even took us all on a riverboat cruise + dinner. WOW.





I work with some amazing women!


It was a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Looks very fun Annette! U can see in a persons face if they are living there dream or not. U are and it is radiant and contagious;) love u!!!

    ReplyDelete