living the fairytale

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Independence Day

We wanted to thank all those who served, are serving, or will serve to protect and bless out country.

GOD Bless America!

We are grateful to live in this great country, but we are also grateful that our ancestors come from all over the world as well. Life is a beautiful thing.


We are so blessed. And we want to thank our Heavenly Father for our blessings! Recently we have felt His outpouring, and we feel humbled and blessed :)

Have a VERY Happy and Festive 4th of JULY!!

I will be spending it with this guy....


Oh, and for my sister (Lara)....check out what is on my ears:


My sister brought me back these gorgeous earrings from her trip to Puerto Rico! THANKS Lara :)

Oh, and my other sister (Caroline) is now an R.N. ---AND got a job. Whoa. And my other sister, Anna, just had a birthday! Happy Birthday to her!!!

I am telling ya, I have an amazing family!!

2 comments:

  1. geepers Annette, you are beautiful!!
    Happy 4th! Wish we were there all celebrating together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we could have celebrated together too!! Your dessert looks yummy! =)

    ReplyDelete