My sister tagged me in a list of hers on her blog.....so I get to oblige and YOU get to know me better! :)
4 TV shows I watch:
1. Drop Dead Diva (most fabulous show ever invented)
2. ER (when I was in HS......does that count?!)
3. I don't watch any TV ever
4. whatever sport my husband is watching?
4 Things I am passionate about:
1. Jared, my all-star, hot husband!
2. My family
3. God and my Faith (click the button "my Faith" to learn more)
3. Health, wellness, fitness, good nutrition, essential oils
4 Phrases I say a lot:
1. "funny" (said VERY sarcastically)
2. "you're stronger than you think you are" (umm....I teach a boatload of fitness classes?!)
3. "dude"....and "saaaaaddd" (sad drawn out)
4. "I love you"
4 Things I have learned from the past:
1. I am not very great at spontaneity
2. I need 8-10 hours of sleep/night to be fully functional
3. I have a bad case of ADD and need to move/wiggle constantly
4. I have THE smallest bladder in the world
4 Things I did yesterday:
2. taught BodyPUMP and worked out/cardio on my own
3. ate Cafe Rio
4. saw "The Social Network" with my hottie
4 Places I would love to visit:
1. Switzerland, Austria, and Germany (again!)
2. Brazil and Greece
3. New Zealand/Australia
4. China and Russia
*apparently I really want to travel lots more....
4 Things I am looking forward to:
1. holding my actual Master's Degree DIPLOMA in my hand in April!!
2. My little brother coming home from his mission in June
3. Having my own home in a city where we move to (where?!-that is the question!)
4. Being a great mom, wife, aunt, fitness entrepreneur, and essential oils queen
4 Things I love about Winter:
1. The snow in/on the mountains (but not if I have to drive in it!)
2. jackets, coats, boots, sweaters
4. hot cocoa, a warm fire, a good book, and cuddle with the husband
4 People I tag:
1. Melissa Sunday
2. Emily Poll
3. Maria Neeley
4. Alicia Baer
(* Ladies--this means you need to do the same on your blogs! Happy blogging!)
***Announcing: If you live anywhere near us, save February 3rd at 7 pm, for attendance at avery special event (with me of course)!