|our wonderful bed where I spend a LOT of time :)|
SO what are the benefits of getting 7-9 hours of sleep you ask. Well, today's your lucky day, I am going to fill you in on those points:
1. Sleep is the body's way to recuperate and rejuvenate.
2. Sleep is the best time to up the body's immune system's ability to fight. Ever notice how when you lack sleep you get sick easier??
3. Enough sleep helps you handle your emotions better. During PMS time every woman should get at LEAST 8 hours of sleep a night. For the sake of your marriage. haha.
4. Sleep is SO relaxing. Actually it is THE best way to completely relax.
5. Good sleep is restorative.
6. Sleeping enough is linked with lower risk of obesity and overweight.
7. Getting good sleep helps the next day go SO much better. You have more energy!
I love sleep what else can I say?! Hit the sack a lil' earlier tonight, and I promise you'll feel better in the morning! If you don't like to sleep (really, who doesn't?!) go get yourself some good sheets, a comfy pillow, and turn on a fan. You'll be snoozin' like a baby in no time.